Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tie-Dye Tiki Cake

"Just what the birthday boy ordered..."

Luke was quite specific: "I would really like it if you would make my birthday cake. I like yellow cake but I want the inside to look tie-dyed. We have made cookies before and added sprinkles to the batter to give it some color. I want the frosting to be white with a picture of a palm tree and a tiki head like this one. It does not have to be exact, but similar. I would like the palm tree to be a little bit wider. Does this sound too hard?"


Luke was very pleased with the finished product: a yellow tie-dyed cake with almost exact replica of his Tiki pinata. Happy birthday, Luke!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome cake Kayla! It was everything Luke wanted for his big birthday party. Thanks for making such a delicious cake to order.